KEPPEL MERLIMAU POWER STATION
- MARKETS :
- Power Plants
- SERVICES :
- Geotechnical Engineering
- SCOPE OF WORK :
- Onshore and offshore soil investigation
Other geotechnical consultancy services
Cogen power plant on reclaimed land
The proposed development consists of the construction of a new Cogeneration Power Plant with cool water intake structure and main cooling water discharge channel on an open space (reclaimed) site near the Jurong Island Expressway on Jurong Island, Singapore.
Scope of work
Geotechnical consultancy services including onshore and offshore soil investigation works with regard to the foundation system of the proposed development and geotechnical matters related to the design of the proposed cool water intake structure and the proposed main cooling water discharge channel, located with an edge to edge clearance of less than 10 m from the existing high pressure gas pipelines along the Jurong Expressway.
- The 21th Public Construction Golden Quality Awards(金質獎)
- The 20th Public Construction Golden Quality Awards (公共工程金質獎)
- The 15th Public Construction Safety Golden Awards (金安獎)
- New Taipei City Gov. Public Construction Works Distinguished Awards (新北公共工程卓越獎)