KEPPEL MERLIMAU POWER STATION
- MARKETS :
- Power Plants
- SERVICES :
- Geotechnical Engineering
- SCOPE OF WORK :
- Onshore and offshore soil investigation
Other geotechnical consultancy services
Cogen power plant on reclaimed land
The proposed development consists of the construction of a new Cogeneration Power Plant with cool water intake structure and main cooling water discharge channel on an open space (reclaimed) site near the Jurong Island Expressway on Jurong Island, Singapore.
Scope of work
Geotechnical consultancy services including onshore and offshore soil investigation works with regard to the foundation system of the proposed development and geotechnical matters related to the design of the proposed cool water intake structure and the proposed main cooling water discharge channel, located with an edge to edge clearance of less than 10 m from the existing high pressure gas pipelines along the Jurong Expressway.
- BIM Awards by Chinese Institute of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering
- The 16th Public Construction Golden Quality Award
- Enterprise Project Management Benchmarking Award
- Taiwan Geotechnical Engineering Award