KAOHSIUNG ECONOMIC TRADE PARK
- MARKETS :
- Industrial & Business Parks
- SERVICES :
- Architecture & Planning
Transportation & Civil Engineering
- SCOPE OF WORK :
Planning for Common Duct
A modern trade park for Taiwan’s second largest city and largest port
Kaohsiung, the second largest city in Taiwan and its largest harbor city, has been working hard these last ten years to change its traditional image of an industrial city into a modern intelligent harbor city. The Trade and Commerce Park, a 586 hectares area distributed along the waterfront, is one of the key elements of this strategy. The Park consists of three districts: the Culture and Leisure District, the Trade and Commerce District and the Re-Exporting District. Geographically the park is under the administration of Kaohsiung City Government, the Kaohsiung Harbor Bureau and the Administration of Kaohsiung Export Processing Zone. Therefore development had to be planned and integrated at urban level as well as administrative level.
MAA, together with planning consultant Cosmos, was engaged by the Kaohsiung City Government to perform urban design work and prepare a development scheme for the park. MAA was also engaged to provide common duct utility system planning for the 587 hectares development. The first phase includes a 3 kilometers long common duct utility.
Scope of work
- Planning for Common Duct Utility
- The 21th Public Construction Golden Quality Awards(金質獎)
- The 20th Public Construction Golden Quality Awards (公共工程金質獎)
- The 15th Public Construction Safety Golden Awards (金安獎)
- New Taipei City Gov. Public Construction Works Distinguished Awards (新北公共工程卓越獎)
- The industrial park project is expected to become a hallmark of Yangon mega city by 2030.
YANGON HTANTBIN TECHNOLOGY PARK
HTANTABIN TOWNSHIP, YANGON CITY, MYANMAR
SHUINAN ECONOMIC AND TRADE PARK DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
BEITOU SHILIN TECHNOLOGICAL PARK
NANGANG TRADE AND ECONOMIC PARK COMMON DUCT