KAOHSIUNG MRT STATIONS
- MARKETS :
- Mass Rapid Transit
- SERVICES :
Architecture & Planning
- SCOPE OF WORK :
- Detailed Design
Red Line tunnels and stations geotechnical, civil and structural design
The CR6 Section of the Red Line starts from the southern end of Station R14 underneath the intersection of Boai Second/Yucheng roads, runs along Boai Second Road and Boai Third Road and turns left at the intersection of Boai Third Road/Chungshin Road to Chunghe Road before reaching station R16. After exiting station R16, it starts to climb up at 3 % and goes through Panpingshan before ending at the beginning of the Viaduct Section. The total length of CR6 Section is approximately 3.85 km.
The scope of the CR6 Section Civil Contract includes 2 underground stations, R14, and R15, 1 cut and cover tunnel section, 3 bored tunnel sections and 1 mountain tunnel section. Each tunnel section has a north bound and a south bound tunnel. The bored tunnel section passes underneath the Apple Forest Mansion. Impact of the tunnel passing underneath the existing building must be evaluated in order to implement an appropriate building protection plan.
Architectural, MEP and landscaping design
MAA’s associated firm, SURV, was in charge of architectural and landscape works, while Gibsin Engineering Consultants Inc. worked with MAA’s MEP department on E/M building services design.
In addition, MAA, SURV and Gibsin designed the 55 ha Daliao Depot at the eastern end of the Kaohsiung MRT Orange Line.
Scope of work
- Civil, geotechnical, structural, architectural and electrical/ mechanical detailed design of all the facilities
- Review of construction drawings/shop drawings and method statements
- Consulting services during construction
- BIM Awards by Chinese Institute of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering
- The 16th Public Construction Golden Quality Award
- Enterprise Project Management Benchmarking Award
- Taiwan Geotechnical Engineering Award
TAIPEI MRT LINES - GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING SPECIALTY CONSULTANCY
TAIPEI MRT STATIONS
- Designing the MRT system of Taiwan’s second largest city
KAOHSIUNG MRT LINES
CHALOEM RATCHAMONGKHON LINE TRANSFER STATIONS
HERITAGE REUSE AT SONGSHAN MRT LINE BEIMEN STATION