- MARKETS :
- Bridges and Viaducts
- SERVICES :
- Geotechnical Engineering
- SCOPE OF WORK :
- Preliminary geotechnical studies
A vital link for Bangladesh’s economy
The Rupsha Bridge spans the Rupsha River, one of the branches of the Ganges in Southwest Bangladesh, and connects the Khulna and Bagerhat Districts, playing a vital role in Bangladeshi economy as it connects Mongla Port, the second largest international port of Bangladesh, to the rest of the country.
Financed by a soft loan from the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) with co-financing project implementation by the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the Asian Development Bank, the USD 80 million, 4-lane girder bridge is the third longest bridge in Bangladesh with a total length of 1360 m and a width of 16.48 m.
Scope of services
MAA was hired by Shimizu Corporation and Pacific Consultants International to perform preliminary geotechnical studies for the project.
- The 21th Public Construction Golden Quality Awards(金質獎)
- The 20th Public Construction Golden Quality Awards (公共工程金質獎)
- The 15th Public Construction Safety Golden Awards (金安獎)
- New Taipei City Gov. Public Construction Works Distinguished Awards (新北公共工程卓越獎)
NGA MOE YEIK BRIDGE (KAMAR KYI 2)
NGA MOE YEIK BRIDGE
BRIDGE DESIGN AND EVALUATION FOR RAILWAY LINE NO.1
NANZIH YICYUN BRIDGE