LASHIO TOWNSHIP, SHIN DIST, MYANMAR
LING-JIOU MOUNTAIN DASHANYUAN TEMPLE AND LOVE & PEACE UNIVERSITY
- MARKETS :
- Arts, Sports & Culture Facilities
- SERVICES :
- Transportation & Civil Engineering
- SCOPE OF WORK :
- Project development and analysis
The Dashanyuan Temple Love and Peace University in Lingmu Mountain, Layan, Myanmar, seeks to establish an integrated Buddhist university and temple based on green and sustainable practices.
With a site area of 120-180 hectares, the project plans to include a Buddhist university, agricultural college, a main temple, meditation centers, buddism schools, cultural center, etc.
The scope of the project includes project development and master planning services, including for infrastructure and facilities was designed by SURV, the Shanghai-based MAA associated architecture firm., to best incorporate and demonstrate the monastery’s values.
- BIM Awards by Chinese Institute of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering
- The 16th Public Construction Golden Quality Award
- Enterprise Project Management Benchmarking Award
- Taiwan Geotechnical Engineering Award
NATIONAL TAIWAN DRAMA ARTS CENTER PROJECT
QING WANG FU
TAIWAN NATIONAL STADIUM
KAOHSIUNG EXHIBITION AND CONVENTION CENTER
MIAOLI HAKKA CULTURAL PARK
NEW TAIPEI CITY SPORTS CENTER
NEW TAIPEI CITY, TAIWAN
O-MEI MAITREYA MONASTERY